We make sure we pay attention to the detail that really makes a difference. The difference between an average and a perfect floor become obvious immediately. With something that you look at every day you want to make sure that you have used the best you can find.
At Whittle Woods you can be sure that every inch of your floor is just as important to us as it is to you… and nothing is swept under the carpet!
Hearth Surround Finish
The Perfect Finish
A Perfectly Mitred Mat Well
A Threshold Fitted Between Rooms
To find out more about our complete and comprehensive selection of solid wood call us now. To arrange an appointment contact area service numbers or fill out the form to send us a message.
ADDITIONAL FLOORING INFORMATION
- 10 Major Benefits of Wooden Flooring
- Care and maintenance of a wooden floor
- Your sub-floor
- Important Things to Consider When Buying Wooden Floor
- Whittlewoods attention to detail
- Choosing your wood
- Underfloor heating and wood
- Benefits of oak flooring
- Styles of parquet flooring
- 10 reasons why people choose parquet flooring
- Types of Wood Flooring
- Fitting a parquet floor
- Types of Solid Wood Flooring
- Benefits of Solid Wood Flooring
- How to fit a solid wood floor
- Important Things to Consider When Choosing and Buying Solid Wood Flooring